- This event has passed.
PUMPKIN DECORATING CONTEST
October 30 @ 12:00 am
Saturday, October 30
12:00 pm-1:00 pm at the Parish Public Library
- All children 13 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- You can enter as an individual or family/group.
- Bring your decorated pumpkin to the Parish Library between 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm on Saturday, October 30. The pumpkin can be carved, painted or decorated in any way EXCEPT no lights or candles will be allowed. The decorated pumpkins will be displayed outside the library on tables.
- The event will begin at 12:00 and end at 1:00 pm.
- Judging will be by the vote of the public so when you are here, stop and have some cider and donuts and vote for your favorite entries. Each attendee can cast one ballot in each category.
- Ballots will be counted immediately following and winners will be announced by 1:30 pm.
- A $25 gift certificates from Passarella Pizza in Parish will be awarded to the winner of each group.
For judging purposes there are two categories. Entrants will be divided into two groups by age: Group 1: Youngest member of your group is 13 and under; Group 2: Youngest member of your group is 14 and older.
Please plan to take your entry home with you following the announcement of the winners!